In last post we had some discussion on how to add a wearable module to your existing android app. In this post we will see how to uninstall app from your your android wear. For this you need to have Android wear app installed on your phone -
How to Uninstall Apps from Android Wear
- Make sure you are connected to your wearable device from your wearable app installed on your phone
- Next click on settings icon.
- Under Device Setting click on your device connected
- Next click on watch storage and you should see your app listed there.
- You cannot directly uninstall app from here. Rather you cannot uninstall app from wear device and still keep it on your mobile (Unless you use adb command to remove it :)). Anyway uninstall the app from your device. Go to your connected app and click on Resync apps. Your app on wearable device should automatically get removed.
- Setting up Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) in Android application(OSFG)
- How to send Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) notification from server to client(OSFG)
- Adding and packaging wear module to your existing Android application (OSFG)